回帖

积分

管理员

积分

已认证

发表于 2015-4-25 02:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Cheng Li     kenskier1017 at gmail.com
    Sun Dec  9 23:14:17 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Yunhan <elfinsolocat at gmail.com>Date: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:50 PMSubject: Re: 房间招租啊~To: Cheng Li <kenskier1017 at gmail.com>Female roommate wanted2 bedroom 2 bathroom house w/garage, backyard and washer/dryer. Bothbathrooms are full so you'll have one for yourself. The house is locatedbetween circle and walnut blvd, ~5min drive/ ~20min bike to campus. Quietand friendly neighborhood, most neighbors are local residents. Timberhillshopping center in within walking distance (~5min walk), so you won't needa car for grocery/ clothing shopping. Two buses, route1 and 5, travelsbetween here and campus from 6am till almost 9pm. And the walk from thehouse to the buss top is less than 5min.About myself: I'm a phd student studying cell biology, and am currently anofficer of ASOSU. I should be pretty easy to get along with, and my dog,Sam, LOVES people, plus he almost never barks.Need a roommate who's clean, tidy, quiet, reasonable, and pay rent +utility on time. Ps dog lovers are preferred.About the cost: rent is 450/month, 500 security deposit, plus sharedutilities.If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to email me atduany at onid.orst.edu, thanks!Yunhan Duan-- Cheng LiGraduate Student of Biological & Ecological Engineering DepartmentEmail: Lichen at onid.orst.edutelephone: 404-791-8710--He that made this knows all the cost, For he gave all his heart and lost.――by W. B. Yeats.-------------- next part --------------An HTML attachment was scrubbed...URL: <http://lists.oregonstate.edu/pipermail/china/attachments/20121209/9f847337/attachment.html>   

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表